How Can I Start with Your Hosting Service
Summary: This article will walk you through a typical WP-Clusters journey in minutes. You can also refer to this video guide if you prefer.
Table of Contents:
1. Create a WordPress Application
With a registered Cloud Clusters account, you can deploy a WordPress instance in minutes. We offer a free trial for most applications we support. WordPress is on the free trial list. To deploy a WordPress, please log in to the control Panel and click the "order now."
After creating a WordPress, you need to set it up. It involves the following steps:
- Creating WordPress Websites
- Adding Domain to Your Website
- Managing DNS records
- Installing SSL Certificate
- Resetting the Website Login Password
Once these are all set, you can start working with your WordPress website.
3. Style Your WordPress Website
You can Customize your WordPress website by installing themes and plugins so that it matches with your brand identity. After that, you can starting filling content into the website and marketing your business.
WordPress management scenarios
In our Control Panel, we provide many tools for you to manage your WordPress websites, including FTPS、File Manager, and Shell/SSH. Those can be used in many scenarios to facilitate the management of your WordPress:
- How Do I Manage My Website Files and Database
- How can I Change Configuration Files of WordPress
- How Can I Migrate My Website to Cloud Clusters from Current Provider or Local PC
- How Can I Back up My Website to My Local PC
- How can I Troubleshoot Website Issues
- How can I Add or Remove Resource for My Application
- How Can I Activate a Suspended Application
- How Can I Cancel an Application
- How Can I Restore a Canceled Application
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org